Tines emulates an electric piano. With internal effects like a stereo tremolo, a multiband distortion panel and a subtle roomy reverb, Tines can sound like anything between a dreamy slick Rhodes to a nasty Wurlitzer (however, it is not designed to be a ”vintage” emulation, but a modern and playable instrument). A fine-tuned velocity curve makes Tines a true joy to play on a MIDI keyboard.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Tremolo depth and speed (XY pad) with phase offset
- Variable decay time
- Variable Air (room) amount
- Multiband distortion
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images