Syndt* is a high quality polyphonic synthesizer with a lot of possibilities. The oscillator waveform can be morphed between pure sine to pure square, and supports altering of pulse width. Both the shape and pulse width can be modulated by two independent LFOs. With fine-tuned low pass and high pass filters combined with a separate filter attack setting, (optionally based on velocity) this synth can create some raw and interesting sounds.
The additional LFO can be shaped exactly as the oscillator, and optionally controls filters, gain and pitch (using a modulation wheel or just automatically). This LFO can be synchronized to a AUv3 host.
Globally there’s a nice stereo chorus, ping pong stereo delay (that also can sync to a AUv3 hosts BPM) and EQ.
* Synd = Sin (Swedish)
$19.99 ← 20% off!
$4.99 ← 37,5% off!
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- 70+ professionally made presets
- XY pad based oscillator and LFO (PWM on the X axis and morphs between sine and square on the Y axis)
- Independent mini-LFO (sine only) for each axis of the oscillator XY-pad.
- LP / HP filter with resonance
- LP Filter can be velocity sensitive
- LP Filter has an optional attack time
- LFO can affect LP filter, HP filter, gain level and pitch
- LFO has an optional attack time
- LFO can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
- Ping pong delay
- Stereo Chorus
- Three-band EQ
- Legato mode with glide speed parameter
- Pitch bend range
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
- Delay can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images