This audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you’re feeling lucky!
$10.49 ← 30% off!
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Up to 50 parallel delays*
- Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
- Randomizer – creates a space with user-defined bounds
- Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
- Post 3-band EQ
- Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration
* When using a lot of delay-lines this app consumes quite a bit of CPU. If you experience audio glitches and stuttering we recommend reducing the number of active delay-lines.
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible. Works fine with Garageband and other IAA compatible hosts.
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Remembers IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host connects)
- Load / Save presets
- iPad 2 or later is recommended, iPad 4 or later is preferred.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher