PressIt is a very sophisticated dynamic tool, best used as a master plugin, or to tighten up bus masters. It works really well on drums, but also background vocals or other stems that need to be tamed will fit well.
PressIt consists of three compressors who work independently of each other. They are fed with the low, mid & high frequency band of the incoming audio signal. The compressor units consist of our unique algorithm from Korvpressor, developed together with engineers from KTH (Royal Institute of Technology) in Stockholm. They gently shape the three signals (with full control), and then sums it back into a nice unity. Before the audio leaves the plugin, there’s an optional brick-wall limiter to prevent digital distortion.
$29.99 ← 40% off!
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Three separate compression units
- Compression algorithm developed by a team of engineers and professional musicians
- Intuitive and unique user interface
- Solo & bypass on each frequency band
- Enable/Disable lookahead time
- Optional brickwall limiter
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible.
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Load / Save user presets
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher