Modley is a modulation delay with effect insert capabilities, which lets you design the whole delay signal with several carefully selected effect modules to create unique signal flows. The idea behind Modley is to push the boundaries of what a delay effect is capable of – only your imagination sets the limits! While Modley sure can be used to do all the traditional tricks - Stereo delay, Tape delay, Short slapback delay etc., its true potential lies within the variety of unexpected effect modules that can be applied.
New in v1.1
- New Bitcrusher insert effect
- New Stereo width control insert (Stereoid)
- New Feedback mode, controls the behaviour of loop insert effects
- The Filter insert now features a bandpass type
- The Pitch insert now has a range knob
v1.1 is at the moment desktop only, iOS on the way