If you work with audio, you’ll eventually need a good compressor in your toolbox. Korvpressor* is an adaptive compressor / limiter that’s usable in many different ways. It has a super-simple UI, a whole new ”physical” take on how to tame and visualize a compressor.
The controls are minimal – set the input gain, level of compression, and the output gain. However, don’t be mislead by this simplicity. Under the hood is a sophisticated set of algorithms, developed together with a team from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. The compression algorithm was designed with transparency in mind, and Korvpressor will sound great on almost any kind of sound; all from a vocal track to a full blown mix. If you push it even harder, it gives a nice squeezing effect.
Besides the compression unit there are three controls for low, mid and high frequency gains.
*Korv = Sausage (Swedish)
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Algorithm developed by a team of engineers and professional musicians
- Intuitive and unique user interface
- Enable/Disable lookahead time
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible.
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Load / Save user presets
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- AAX version, compatible with Pro Tools on Mac & Windows
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher