Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
- Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
- Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
- Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
- Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
- Built-in reverb
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images