Haaze provides two different ways of making a mono (or a not-wide-enough-stereo) signal to a wider stereo signal.
By splitting the input signal into 16 different frequency regions, spanning from 20 Hz to 20kHz, Haaze can add different amount of stereo-widening to different frequency regions. This makes it possible to transform a mono track into a natural sounding stereo track (by for example keeping lower frequencies in mono while spreading the higher ones).
Haaze is using two different stereo widening techniques, Haas (short delays between left and right channel) and ”Split EQ” (different gain on different channels on different frequency regions).
$19.99 ← 20% off!
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- 16 separate frequency regions with independent parameters on each band
- Two different stereo widening algorithms (Split EQ and Haas)
- Convenient and easy-to-use user interface
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images