Gaffel* is a tool that splits audio into different frequency bands. Using it on multiple channels lets the user create multiband effect(s) out of any other plugin installed.
Frequency parameters are globally synchronized between different instances of the plug in if they’re set to the same group, which makes it really convenient to work with in any DAW.
* Gaffel = Fork (Swedish)
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Linkwitz-Riley cross over filter algorithm
- Frequency parameters are synchronised globally between instances
- Supports up to 8 different groups
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- AAX version, compatible with Pro Tools on Mac & Windows
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images