This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job!
Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save.
The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off! (iPad version only)
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Realtime rendered audio – no samples involved
- Two separate oscillators with individual LFO’s
- Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms
- Oscillators can be added, subtracted or multiplied together
- Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator’s pitch or volume
- High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
- Chiptune-style arpeggiator
- Legato mode
- Ping-pong delay as a post effect
- Three band EQ as a post effect
- Comes with 93 factory presets
- MIDI support (including IAA MIDI and Virtual MIDI)
- Extended Keyboard for live performing (also sends MIDI to any output port)
- Local on / off
- Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI
- Inter App Audio support
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+