This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job! Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save. The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off! (iPad version only)
Try the demo!
Fully functional, but with occasional audio disruptions.
- Realtime rendered audio – no samples involved
- Two separate oscillators with individual LFO’s
- Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms
- Oscillators can be added, subtracted or multiplied together
- Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator’s pitch or volume
- High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
- Chiptune-style arpeggiator
- Legato mode
- Ping-pong delay as a post effect
- Three band EQ as a post effect
- Comes with 93 factory presets
Two independent oscillators (Triangle / Sawtooth / Square / Noise), with optional filter switch, seamless phase offset & base pitch
Each oscillator have a dedicated LFO (Sine / Triangle / Sawtooth / Square / Noise). AM creates amplitude modulation (multiplying the two signals), while FM alters the pitch (frequency) of the oscillator. Additional ADSR control
In this section, the two oscillators are combined (add / subtract / multiply), mixed, shaped with the ADSR control, and filtered. A simple arpeggio and legato switch is also present.
A ping-pong delay and a finishing three-band EQ.
Demo (Desktop version only)
Fully functional, but occasionally with audio disruption. To unlock the full version, purchase a license and click on the ribbon marked DEMO to enter your serial number. (Yes, this download can be used if you have a license and need to re-install the full version)
Enkl for Mac v 1.0.0
(Unzip and open the included .pkg file to start the installation)
Enkl for Windows v 1.0.0
(Unzip and open the included .exe file to start the installation)