DAW Cassette brings back the magic era of the 1980:s by emulating the sound of a tape deck. Saturation, distortion, noise, wobble, it’s all there. While there’s no real rational logic to it, the sound color gives us chills down the spines, (or it might be the mullet haircut that tickles). Fresh.
Usage: Choose your preferred level of cassetteness with the different controls for input/output gain, tape/motor/head quality and tape/noise type. Now, look in the mirror and get stunned by your new mullet haircut.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Choose between three different tape types (Normal, Chrome, Metal)
- Control the noise level with noise emulation (including a noise-free option).
- Tape-, head- and motor quality knobs for dialling in the perfect sound.
- Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac DAWs
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAWs
- AAX version, compatible with Pro Tools on Mac & Windows
- System requirements: macOS 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
- Works with most DAWs compatible with 64bit plugins
- AUv3 plug-in mode, for use in compatible hosts (such as GarageBand)
- (No stand-alone mode available)
High resolution images