Brusfri* is a highly advanced audio noise reducer, packed into a simple and straight-forward interface. It is very well suited for cleaning up noisy audio recordings, while retaining sound quality. Unlike many other noise reducers on the market, Brusfri doesn’t mess with audio phasing to suppress noise (a technique that often comes with audible side effects). Instead, multiple fine-tuned gates are used to silence unwanted noise.
*Brusfri means ”Noise free” in Swedish.
Usage: Select and hold LEARN for a second, during input of the unwanted noise, to create a noise profile. Make sure to only feed the reducer with isolated noise when it’s learning what is noise, since it will use it to suppress the noise. Most of the time, using LEARN is all that is needed, but there is also a handful of parameters to fine-tune the reduction.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Several frequency-trimmed expanders build an intelligent noise suppressor
- No phase-altering, which leaves the desired sound untouched (no squishy artifacts as in many other noise reducers)
- Intuitive and unique user interface
- AUv3 compatible
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- AAX version, compatible with Pro Tools on Mac & Windows
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images