Baervaag* is a fairly simple FM synthesizer with one carrier and one modulator. The oscillator waveforms can be modified seamlessly between sine wave to pure square wave with PWM (pulse width modulation).
* Bärvåg = Carrier (Swedish)
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
- Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
- One ADSR for each oscillator.
- Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
- 50+ handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images