Press Release from 2018-09-18
Klevgränd releases Degrader - Resampler & Bitcrusher
Degrader is a combined resampler and bit crusher effect plug-in. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
It also comes with a handful of factory presets.
- Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
- Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling. • Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
- Additional distortion algorithm.
- Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
- Input and output gain control.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
- Audio Unit (macOS)
- VST (Windows/macOS)
- AAX (Windows/macOS)
- iOS/AUv3 (iPad)
Demo (macOS): Download
Demo (Windows): Download
(Contact us for NFR license)
iOS App: Download
Hi-res images: Download
+46 73-913 19 35