Vandelay provides three separate delays in as many frequency regions. Each delay has an LFO that modulates the pitch of the audio stream. Together with tempo based delay times and feedback control you can create a very rich sound from almost any source. Sporting a clever, responsive and intuitive user interface, Vandelay is easily controlled and you will almost certainly get the hang out of it in minutes!
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Unique pitch modulation.
- Delay times are tempo based and can be quantized using the snap function.
- Simple but yet powerful user interface
- Low CPU usage
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible.
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Load / Save user presets
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher