Svep is a stereo modulation filter effect suitable for any sound. All parameters are easily editable in one screen and the clean and responsive user interface encourages creativity. Tweak it to produce anything from old-school phasers to subtle choruses.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Seamless hybrid between Chorus, Flanger & Phaser.
- Stereo link switch
- Simple but yet powerful user interface
- Low CPU usage
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible. Works fine with Garageband and other IAA compatible hosts.
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- Remembers IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host connects)
- Load / Save presets
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAWs
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAWs
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images