Kuvert defines a whole new way of dealing with effects. In short, Kuvert allows you to draw five different envelopes. These envelopes control different effect parameters, and can be drawn freely or onto a grid. The envelopes are looped, while the incoming audio isn’t (unless you’re feeding it looped material of course). This is a powerful & fun way of altering your sounds to reach a whole new level, sometimes not even recognizable! Thanks to the looping nature of the plug-in, it will fit very well into any musical context. One way of using it would be to revitalize any looped material (such as beats) within just a few seconds.
Manual, FAQ, E-mail
- Volume envelope
- Low cut filter envelope (with resonance)
- High cut filter envelope (with resonance)
- ”Glitch” envelope (alters timing)
- Delay send envelope (with tempo synchronised time, filter and feedback
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible. (With tempo sync if host sends it)
- Supports Audiobus 2 including state saving.
- MIDI clock sync
- Load / Save user presets
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST & VST3 version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
High resolution images